A credit card is a type of card, for which a person has to provide income proof. Have to give In this way, nowadays some banks are also providing credit cards on the basis of fixed deposits or other deposits, but when it comes to getting a credit card from the country’s largest bank SBI, then the details of the person’s income are required by SBI as well. Some documents are also asked. Let us know in this article on how much salary SBI credit card is made , and along with it we will know what are the documents required to make SBI credit card .
What should be the salary for SBI credit card?
- Read Also Step UP Credit Card Benefits
There should be a minimum salary of Rs 15,000 to make an SBI credit card, that is, if a person receives a salary of at least Rs 15,000 in 1 month, then he can apply for the general category credit card of SBI.
Documents required to get SBI credit card
- Passport size color photograph
- Aadhaar, Voter, PAN, Driving License (one of these for identity proof)
- Voter ID Card, Driving License, Indian Passport (one of these for residence proof)
- Salary Slip, Bank Statement, PAN Card
- What is the age required to get SBI credit card?
To make SBI Credit Card, minimum 21 years to maximum 70 years should be there.
- In how many days does SBI credit card get made?
SBI credit card is generated in about 20 to 25 days, that is, it may take 07 to 14 days from the time the application is accepted by the bank, after which it is sent through post to the home address.
- Can I withdraw cash from SBI Credit Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from SBI credit card, but charges are levied for the same.