SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha
SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha is a group term insurance plan offered by SBI Life Insurance. It is a non-linked, non-participating, pure risk premium life insurance product.
The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the employees of formal and informal groups. This plan is for 1 year and can be renewed every year. SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha plan provides an opportunity to avail the benefits of a group term insurance plan at a very low premium.
Features Of SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha
The following are the features of SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha:
- SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha Term Plan can be availed by both formal and informal groups .
- This term plan is a group term plan. This term plan can be taken by a group of minimum 10 people .
- This group term life insurance plan is valid for 1 year . It can be renewed every year.
- In this you also get the facility to add riders . Now you can enhance the coverage of term plan by adding additional riders as per the requirement of the group.
- The process of enrolling in this term plan is quite simple.
- No medical examination is required to avail this term plan .
Benefits Of SBI Life Total Protection
Following are the benefits of SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha Benefits in –
- Death Benefit:
In SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha Term Insurance Plan, on the death of the policyholder, a death benefit is provided to the person nominated by the policyholder as per the policy rules. This death benefit is as per the rules laid down by the policy.
- Maturity Benefits:
It is purely a term insurance plan. Therefore, you do not get any kind of maturity benefit in this plan. Only the death benefit is provided if the policyholder dies during the term of the term policy.
- Rider Benefit:
There is also an option to add riders to the SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha plan. You can add riders if you want to increase the coverage for the group even more. SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha offers an option to add 8 types of riders. These 8 riders are as follows-
- SBI Life – Accidental Total Permanent Disability
- SBI Life – Accident and Sickness Total Permanent Disability
- SBI Life – Accidental Partial Permanent Disability
- SBI Life – Accelerated – Core Critical Illness
- SBI Life – Accelerated- Extended Critical Illness
- SBI Life – Additional – Core Critical Illness
- SBI Life – Additional – Extended Critical Illness
- SBI Life – Accidental Death
- Tax Benefits:
Tax benefits are also provided in SBI Sampoorna Suraksha Term Plan. You are eligible for tax benefits on the premiums paid for this term plan under section 80C of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Read Also Open a Bank Account From Mobile
Eligibility For SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha
The eligibility for SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha Group Term Plan is as follows-
|Minimum Group Size||10 Member|
|Minimum Entry Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Entry Age||79 Years|
|Maximum Maturity Age||80 Years|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs. 1,000 Per Individual Member|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Rs. 25, 00, 00,000 Per Each Group|
Documents Required For SBI Life Complete Protection
Documents Required for SBI Life Sampoorn Suraksha-
1. Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Aadhar card,
- appointed certificate,
- PAN card,
- driving license.
2. Age Proof (Any one of the following):
- Aadhar card,
- Birth certificate,
- Matriculation Certificate.
SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha Premium
You can choose to pay the premiums as per your convenience in SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha Group Term Plan. You can choose to pay the premium in this term plan in the following ways-
- Qutaerly, and
How To Buy SBI Life Complete Suraksha?
You can buy SBI Life Sampoorna Suraksha Group Term Plan through both online and offline channels.
To buy through online medium, you have to buy it by visiting the official website of SBI Life Insurance whereas to buy this term insurance plan through offline medium, you have to buy this term plan by visiting the nearest SBI bank branch. You can also buy this term plan through a bank representative.