SBI eWealth Insurance
SBI eWealth Insurance offered by SBI Life is an individual, non-participating unit linked life insurance product that offers you the twin benefits of life insurance cover and wealth creation.
SBI eWealth Insurance plan is available to you at a minimum premium of 2000 monthly. This plan provides you two options. You can buy it through online in easy steps. Also, after 6 years, you can withdraw the money as and when required.
Features Of SBI eWealth Insurance
Features of SBI eWealth Insurance are as follows-
- It helps in meeting the financial needs of your family in your absence.
- This plan is available to you at an affordable premium. You can get it for a minimum monthly payment of 2000.
- You get two options in this plan. You can choose your fund investment as per your requirement.
- You can buy this insurance plan through online medium in easy steps.
- This plan gives you the facility of partial withdrawal after 6 years of the policy term.
SBI eWealth Insurance Benefit
SBI eWealth Insurance Benefit is as follows-
- Maturity Benefit:
Fund value is paid to the policyholder on completion of the policy term.
- Death Benefit:
If the life assured dies during the policy term, the death benefit is provided to the nominee by the life assured. This death benefit is subject to a minimum of 105% of the premiums paid.
- Tax Benefits:
You also get tax benefit in this plan. You can avail tax benefits on the premiums paid under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You are also given tax benefit under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 on the maturity benefit received.
- Read Also SBI Life Smart Power Insurance
SBI e-Wealth Insurance Eligibility
Eligibility for SBI e-Wealth Insurance is as follows-
|Age at Entry||Minimum- 5 Years Maximum- 50 Years|
|Age at Maturity||Maximum- 60 Years|
|Policy Term||10 to 30 Years|
|Premium Payment Mode||Regular|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly and Monthly|
|Premium Paying Term||Same as Policy Term|
|Basic Sum Assured||Annualized Basic Premium X 10|
Documents Required For SBI eWealth Insurance
The documents required for SBI eWealth Insurance are as follows-
- identity proof
- address proof
- age proof
- Income ratio
SBI eWealth Insurance Premium
You get multiple premium payment options in SBI eWealth insurance plans. In this, you get the option of paying the premium annually or monthly. In this the premium paying term is equal to the policy term. You can choose any premium term as per your convenience.
- Premium Payment Mode-Regular
- Premium Payment Frequency-Yearly and Monthly
- Premium Paying Term- Same as Policy Term
How To Buy SBI eWealth Insurance?
SBI eWealth Insurance is available through online mode only. If you want to buy this insurance plan, then you can buy this insurance plan in a few minutes in easy steps by visiting the official website of SBI Life.