SBI Bank is one of the oldest banks providing financial services in India. It is known for providing a variety of financial services at low charges keeping in mind the needs of the customers. Keeping in mind the credit card needs of the people, various types of credit cards have been offered by SBI Bank itself.
Credit cards ranging from a general category to a premium category are offered by SBI. Customers who want to get a credit card at low charges can choose the general category credit card. Whereas customers who want a credit card with more features can go with an SBI Premium SBI Credit Card.
There are many reasons behind the popularity of an SBI credit card. The main reason is the benefits that credit cards provide at low fees. For some credit cards, you do not have to pay any joining fee and annual fee.
Next we will talk about the features and benefits of SBI Credit Card in further detail. We will also highlight the eligibility conditions, required documents and process to apply for this credit card.
Features And Benefits Of SBI Credit Card
Following are the features and benefits of SBI Credit Card-
- SBI credit cards come in various options . You can choose any SBI credit card as per your need and convenience. Even if you want to get a credit card at low charges, there are many options available for this by SBI, whereas if you want to get a premium category credit card, then you can also choose any credit card from the many premium credit card options of SBI. Can choose.
- Reward points are provided to you on every payment made through SBI Credit Card . You can later redeem these reward points and use them for other purchases.
- SBI Credit Card offers you the facility of balance transfer , through which you can transfer the outstanding amount of your other credit cards to your SBI Credit Card and repay it in easy monthly installments.
- Through SBI Credit Card, you can pay your utility bills every month without any default. You can set your credit card to pay for your utility bills by setting it on auto pay.
- SBI Credit Card also provides you the benefit of free insurance cover . Through this, you can get free insurance benefits like air accident cover and card liability cover on loss of card.
- SBI Credit Card also provides you the facility to withdraw cash from ATM when you need money . Through this you can withdraw cash from domestic or international ATMs.
- SBI Credit Card offers you the benefit of 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at any station across India.
- If your card gets damaged then you can get your SBI credit card replaced immediately.
Eligibility For SBI Credit Card Application
Before applying for an SBI credit card, you are required to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. If you do not fulfill these eligibility conditions then your SBI credit card application form will be rejected.
Below we have explained some of the eligibility conditions that you need to fulfill-
- The applicant is required to fulfill the minimum and maximum age qualifications. This minimum and maximum age qualification may vary from one SBI credit card to another.
- The applicant must have a definite source of income.
- The applicant must be employed or self-employed.
- The CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
Documents Required For SBI Credit Card Application
While applying for SBI credit card, you will also have to provide some required documents. You cannot apply for an SBI credit card if you do not have this required document. Below we have explained the essential documents that you will be required to provide while applying for SBI Credit Card-
- Proof of Identity (any one of the following):
- Aadhar card,
- PAN card,
- Voter ID card,
- driving license ,
- Address Proof (Any one of the following):
- Aadhar card,
- Ration card,
- utility bill,
- driving license.
- I Ratio :
- latest bank statement
- latest salary slip
Sbi Credit Card Apply
Applying for SBI credit card is quite easy. You can apply for this through both offline and online medium.
To apply for SBI credit card through online mode, you will have to visit the official website of SBI and go to the credit card section and select your favorite credit card.
As soon as you click on the credit card of your choice, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see the option to apply. You have to click on the option to apply, fill the application form and submit your application by attaching the required documents with it.
After submitting the application form, it is scrutinized by the bank and further process is completed through phone call by the bank representative and if everything is found correct then your application form is approved.
To apply for SBI credit card through offline mode, you will have to visit your nearest SBI bank branch and obtain the credit card related application form and fill it completely. Fill the application form completely and submit the necessary documents along with it to the bank.