If you want to withdraw money from your Dhani card or transfer it to your bank account then you can do it very easily. Through this article, we will give you complete information about how to withdraw money from Dhani credit card or how to transfer money from Dhani app, through which you can easily withdraw money from your Dhani card by transferring money to your account.
The process of transferring money through Dhani Card is quite simple. For this you have to follow the procedure mentioned below and you can easily transfer money from your Dhani credit card to your account.
- Read Also Loan From Dhani One Freedom Card
- First of all you have to open the Dhani app.
- After opening the Dhani app, you will see the option of “Transfer Money” at the bottom of the home page.
- After clicking on the Transfer Money option, you will see the option of “Bank Transfer” below. You have to click on it.
- After this you will be asked for the details of the bank account to which you have to transfer the money. You have to provide information like bank account holder name, account number, IFSC code, branch name etc. After this your bank account will be added to the Dhani app.
- After this you have to click on the bank account and enter the amount you want to send to your bank account and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- As soon as you click on the ‘Continue’ button, money will be transferred from your Dhani app to your account, which you can withdraw through ATM.