If you are an account holder of SBI, you would not have done transactions with your account for a long time, then definitely your account would have been closed by SBI Bank. If you have to start your SBI closed account again , then these articles are very important for you, in this article, detailed information has been given on how to start SBI closed account and who to start SBI closed account- Which documents are required ?
Documents required to open SBI closed bank account
- Passport size color photograph of the account holder
- KYC form (can be obtained from the bank)
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card of the account holder
- Read Also Future Generali Term Insurance Plan
How to Reopen SBI Closed Account
- To activate SBI closed account, first of all KYC form has to be filled. Which can be obtained from the bank branch.
- On receiving the KYC form from the bank branch, first of all, the passport size color photograph has to be pasted in that form.
- Bank branch name, account number, PAN card number have to be filled after pasting the photo in the KYC form. And together with which document will be given, the number of the document will have to be filled by putting a tick mark in front of it.
- Further fill the name, address, mobile number, email id and the date on which you are filling the form as well as place and signature.
- Now the KYC form will be ready, and after attaching the photocopy of Aadhaar card, PAN card and submitting it to the branch employee and after some time transacting in the account, your SBI account will be activated.
What are the documents required to open SBI closed bank account?
Application form, photocopy of Aadhaar and PAN card are required to open SBI closed account.
How much does SBI charge for opening a closed bank account?
There is no charge of any kind for opening SBI closed account.
In how many days SBI closed account gets activated?
SBI closed account gets activated within 24 to 48 hours.