Through this article we will tell you how to make payment from one credit card to another? Will provide information about If you want to use your second credit card to pay the bill of one of your credit cards, then you can do it easily by reading this article.
There are many options available to pay credit card bills. You can easily pay your credit card bill through net banking, mobile banking, phone banking etc. In this article, we tell you how to make another credit card payment through one credit card? will be explained in detail.
You cannot pay your credit card bill directly through another credit card. For this you will have to use some methods, about which we are explaining below.
You can make bill payment from one credit card to another using any of the 3 methods mentioned below. These 3 methods are as follows-
- Balance Transfer
How To Make Payment From One Credit Card To Another Credit Card Through Balance Transfer?
You can choose to pay off your bill in easy monthly installments by simply transferring your one credit card bill to another credit card through the balance transfer facility. This option comes in handy when you have a high bill outstanding on any other credit card and you have to pay a higher interest rate on it.
Through this facility, you can transfer the bill of another credit card to your credit card on which you get the option to repay in easy monthly installments at a lower interest rate.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to avail the balance transfer facility. As-
- While doing a balance transfer, you have to check that the credit card to which you are transferring the balance of your other credit card has a lower interest rate.
- It is worth noting that using the balance transfer facility affects your credit score.
- When using the balance transfer facility, you may have to pay a fee of 3% to 5% on the amount transferred.
- You need to note that while availing the balance transfer facility, your Card Utilization Ratio should not exceed your credit limit.
How To Pay From One Credit Card To Another Credit Card Through Cash?
- Read Also Minimum Amount Due in Credit Card
As you might know, the credit card issuer provides you the option to pay your credit card bill through cash also. Through this, you can also pay your credit card in cash by going to the nearest branch of your credit card issuing bank. However, to pay your credit card bill through cash, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 100.
You can avail cash withdrawal facility using ATM through your second credit card. You can easily pay your second credit card bill by going to the branch of your credit card issuing bank through the money withdrawn from the ATM.
How To Make Payment From One Credit Card To Another Credit Card Through E-Wallet?
You can also pay your one credit card bill through your other credit card using the e-wallet facility of various payment apps.
- For this, you have to download any payment facility app like- Paytm, Google Pay, Phonepe etc. in your phone.
- After registering you can choose to add funds to the e-wallet.
- After that you have to add money to your e-wallet by paying through your credit card.
- After successfully adding money to your e-wallet, you can easily pay your credit card or other credit card bills through the e-wallet.