How to open an online account , Most of the people want to know, because nowadays almost all the banks are providing online account opening facility to their customers. If you want to open an online account sitting at home , then this article is very important for you, in this article detailed information has been given on how to open an online account and what is required to open an online account .
Benefits of opening an account online
- There is no need to go round the banks.
- With interest on the money deposited in the account, the facility of ATM and check book is available.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facility can be availed after the account is opened.
Documents required for online account opening
- Aadhaar card and mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card.
- PAN card which should have the same information as Aadhaar card.
- Must have email ID and working mobile number.
How to open online account?
Online account can be opened through the official website of almost all the banks. But most of the people prefer to open account in SBI. So let’s know how to open online account in SBI:-
- Online account in SBI can be opened easily through YONO app .
- Install the YONO app from the official website of SBI or from Google Playstore.
- Open YONO App and Allow all permissions and select Digital Savings Account or Insta Savings Account.
- After selecting the account, fill some basic information and click on submit button.
- Once the Digital Savings Account is selected, one has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank or can open the account through Video KYC.
- There is no need to visit the bank branch after selecting Insta Savings Account. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
- After completing these process, the account number, customer number, IFSC code etc. information will be received by message on the e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Read Also Bharti AXA Term Insurance
How to open offline account?
To open an offline account, one has to visit the nearest bank branch, where the account can be opened with the opening form and required documents.
Can I open an online account from home?
Yes, you can open online account in any bank sitting at home.
What does it take to open an online account?
Photo, Aadhaar card, PAN card and signature are required to open an online account.
Can I open zero balance account online?
Yes, you can open zero balance account online in almost all the banks.
How much does it cost to open an online account?
Most online account opens with zero rupees. While some banks charge money for opening other types of accounts online.
How long does it take to open an online account?
Online account opening ie applying takes 5 to 10 minutes, whereas account activation may take 24 to 48 hours.