How to Open Online Zero Balance Account in SBI?
- Online account in Sbi can be easily opened through Yono App.
- Install Yono App from Sbi’s official website or from Google Playstore .
- Open Yono App and Allow all permissions, and select Digital Saving Account or Insta Saving Account.
- After selecting the account, fill some basic information and click on submit button.
- Once you have selected Digital Saving Account, you will have to visit the nearest branch of State Bank or you can open the account through Video KYC.
- There is no need to go to the bank branch on choosing Insta Saving Account. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
(Note: – Similarly online account can be opened in other banks through its official website or app)
Benefits of opening zero balance account online in SBI Bank
- Online account can be opened sitting at home.
- There is no need to maintain minimum balance.
- Rupay Debit Card is available for the account.
- Netbanking facility is provided for the account.
- Read Also Open Account with Aadhaar Card
Documents required for opening online account in SBI
- It is necessary to have Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card.
Can I open SBI account online from home?
Yes, you can open an account online from home through SBI’s official website or YONO app.
What does it take to open an online account with SBI?
Aadhaar card and PAN card are required to open an online account with SBI.