Most of the people want to know,how to open an online account in Bank of India because Bank of India is the government bank of the country, and this bank provides the facility of opening a savings account with very little money. being done . If you want to open an account in Bank of India , then this article is very important for you, in this article detailed information has been given on how to open an account in Bank of India and what documents are needed to open an account in Bank of India .
Benefits of opening an account with Bank of India
- Money remains safe in Bank of India account.
- The benefit of interest is given on the money deposited in the account.
- ATM and check book are available for the account.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facility is available.
Eligibility for opening an account in Bank of India
- The account opener should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the account opener should be 18 years.
- The account opener should have a valid document.
- Guardian’s cooperation should be there for minor account.
Documents required for opening an account in Bank of India
- Passport size color photograph of the account opener.
- Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these for identification
- Voter card, electricity bill any one of these for proof of residence.
- PAN Card and minimum deposit amount.
- Child’s Aadhaar, School ID and Guardian’s document for minor account.
- Read Also Shriram Life Term Insurance Plan
How to open online account in Bank of India?
Online facility of opening all types of accounts is not available in Bank of India. But online zero balance account can be opened in Bank of India in the following ways:-
- Go to the official website of Bank of India and select zero balance account and click on Apply Now.
- Next, after verifying the mobile number by ticking on the mobile number inter and term and condition, you will have to confirm by entering e-mail address, PAN card number, Aadhaar card number.
- After that select the nearest bank branch as per your choice and fill the basic information and nominee details in the form and select Product Selection & Declaration.
- You have to tick on the facilities available in the next page, as well as to put your name on the debit card, after entering your name on the Declaration Form tick mark and click on Preview and click on the Submit button.
- Now a new page will open, and video KYC will have to be completed. After completing this process, the customer ID, account number and IFSC code message will be received on the email ID and mobile number and the ATM card and check book will be received through post.
How to open offline account in Bank of India?
One has to go to the nearest bank branch, where the account can be opened by filling the account opening form and submitting it along with the necessary documents.
Can I open Bank of India account online from home?
The facility of opening all types of accounts online at home is not available in Bank of India. But zero balance account can be opened through video KYC from its official website or by downloading the Bank of India account opening form and filling that form and submitting it to the bank branch along with the necessary documents.
What are the requirements to open an account with Bank of India?
Photo, Aadhaar, PAN card and minimum amount is required to open an account in Bank of India.
How much does it cost to open an account in Bank of India?
Account opening in Bank of India starts from Rs.100 to Rs.500, depending on the type of account and the location of the bank branch.