Bank of Baroda Online Account Open , Most of the people want to know, because Bank of Baroda is the famous government bank of the country, and many types of account opening facilities are being provided by this bank. If you want to open an account in Bank of Baroda, that is, to open an account in Bank of Baroda , then this article is very important for you, this article has given detailed information about how to open an account in Bank of Baroda and how to open an account in Bank of Baroda. What is needed for
Benefits of Opening an Account with Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda is a government bank, the possibility of money sinking in it is negligible.
- Debit card and check book facility is given along with interest on the money deposited in the account.
- The facility of net banking and mobile banking is provided to the account holders.
Bank of Baroda Account Opening Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- Age should be 18 years and above.
- Documents certified by the government should be there.
- It is necessary to have the document of the guardian for the minor account.
Bank of Baroda Account Opening Documents
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these.
- PAN Card, Electricity Bill and Minimum Deposit
- Child’s Aadhaar, School ID and Guardian’s Aadhaar, PAN Card for minor account.
How many types of accounts can be opened in Bank of Baroda?
- Platinum Savings Account
- Super Savings Account
- Pay Classic Account
- Mahila Shakti Savings Account
- Shatabdi Savings Account
- Profit Savings Account
- Basic Savings Account
- Champion Account
- SB Self Help Group Account
- Read Also Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan
How to Open Bank of Baroda Account Online?
- To open an online account with Bank of Baroda, you need to install the Bob World app.
- Open the Bob World app after installation and allow all other permissions.
- Select the language of your choice for further process.
- In the homepage of the Bob World app, click on the Explore Benefits option below the B3 Plus Account option.
- After this B3 Plus Account features will appear. Read it and click on the Apply button.
- Enter email and mobile number and select and Next all the declarations.
- Verification link will be received on the email ID, open it and verify it.
- Now Accept and Next all the Terms and Conditions to open the account.
- Enter the PAN number and Aadhaar number, and then accept and Next the consent.
- An OTP will come on the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, fill it in the box and click Next.
- In the next page, select the branch of Bank of Baroda in which you want to open an account.
- Now the personal information has to be filled correctly like father’s name, mother’s name, nominee etc.
- Select Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, UPI, Virtual Debit Card whatever you want.
- Further the complete details of the application will appear, check which and select the Submit Application button.
- Video KYC will have to be done after submitting the online application.
- Select the date and time on which you want to do video KYC and choose the Schedule video KYC button.
- A link for Video KYC will be sent to the email ID, which has to be opened and completed the Video KYC.
- After completion of KYC, the account will be opened, and will be able to take advantage of all the banking facilities provided for the account.
How to open offline account in Bank of Baroda?
One has to visit the nearest bank branch of Bank of Baroda, where the account can be opened by filling the account opening form along with the necessary documents.
Can I open Bank of Baroda account online from the comfort of my home?
Yes, you can open Bank of Baroda account online from the comfort of your home.
How to open bank of baroda account online?
Online account can be opened in Bank of Baroda through its official website.
What are the requirements to open an account with Bank of Baroda?
To open an account in Bank of Baroda, photo, Aadhaar card, PAN card and minimum deposit amount are required.
Can I open zero balance account in Bank of Baroda?
Yes, you can open zero balance account with Bank of Baroda.
How to open Bank of Baroda Zero Balance Account?
Bank of Baroda Zero Account can be opened by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online website .
How much does it cost to open an account in Bank of Baroda?
Savings account can be opened in Bank of Baroda from Rs.500 to Rs.1000. Apart from this, the account can also be opened with zero rupees.
How long does it take to open a Bank of Baroda account?
It takes at least 5 to 7 working days to open an offline account with Bank of Baroda. While online it takes 24 to 48 hours.