Most of the people want to avoid the hassle or waste of time of going to the bank. If you are also finding it difficult to open an account by going to the bank, and want to open an account without going to the bank , then this article is very important for you, detailed information has been given in this article, how to open an account without going to the bank, and what are the documents required to open an account in the bank .
How to Open Account Without Going to Bank?
Nowadays, online accounts can be opened in any bank without going to the bank, the process of opening an account is almost the same in all banks. But when it comes to opening an account with a bank, most people prefer to open an account with SBI i.e. State Bank of India. The main reason for this is that SBI is the largest government and oldest bank in the country, through which various types of banking services are being provided, and the possibility of money sinking in this bank is negligible. So let’s know how to open an online account in SBI without going to the bank and what are the requirements for opening an online account in SBI .
SBI Online Account Opening Eligibility
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years and above.
- The person opening the account should have a document certified by the government.
- The child can open the account with the help of his parents.
- Read Also Bajaj Allianz Smart Protect Goal
Documents Required for Opening Online Account in SBI
- Must have mobile number and email id.
- Aadhaar Card and Pan Card.
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card.
How to Open Online Account in SBI
- Online account in SBI can be easily opened through Yono App .
- Install Yono App from the official website of SBI or from Google Playstore .
- Open Yono App and Allow all permissions. Along with this, select Digital Saving Account or Insta Saving Account.
- After choosing the type of account and filling some basic information, click on the submit button.
- Once the Digital Saving Account is selected, one has to go to the nearest State Bank branch or can open the account through Video KYC.
- There is no need to go to the bank branch on selecting Insta Saving Account. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
(Note: – Similarly, without going to the bank, you can open an online account in other banks through its official website or app )
- What are the benefits of opening an account online without visiting the bank?
Can save you from running around and spending money on photocopying documents.
- How much does it cost to open an account online without visiting the bank?
Almost all the banks provide the facility of opening zero balance account, so no money is required.
- How to get ATM card without going to bank?
After the account is opened, the ATM card is sent through post, which is received in about 15 days.