If you want to open an account in Yes Bank then this article is very important for you. Because detailed information has been given in this article, how to open an account in Yes Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in Yes Bank . The branches of Yes Bank are located in different parts of the country, and many types of banking services are being provided by this bank. Which includes Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and Asset Management Services. Yes Bank is also famous for Digital Savings Account, Credit Card, Personal Loan.
How to Open Account in Yes Bank?
You can open an account in Yes Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in Yes Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of Yes Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the branch employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the joining form and the minimum amount to the employee.
- The account is opened after the employee inspects the application form.
How to open online account in Yes Bank?
- Have to go to the official website of Yes Bank .
- Have to click on the option of saving account.
- One has to proceed by entering the current mobile number.
- Email, Aadhaar, Pan card information will have to be filled.
- After completing the process, open a savings account.
- The account will be opened as soon as the video KYC is completed along with the documents.
Benefits of Opening an Account in Yes Bank
- Money is safe in Yes Bank.
- High rate of interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
Yes Bank Account Opening Eligibility
- It is necessary to be an Indian citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
- Read Also Group Term Life Insurance
What are the requirements for Opening an Account in Yes Bank?
- Latest passport size color photograph.
- Current Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity and residence proof (such as Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, Electricity Bill)
- What is the full form of Yes Bank?
The full name of Yes Bank is Youth Enterprise Scheme.
- What kind of bank is Yes Bank?
Yes Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking services are being provided.
- Is Yes Bank Government or Private ?
Yes Bank is a private limited bank.
- Which country’s bank is Yes Bank?
Yes Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age requirement to open an account in Yes Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account in Yes Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their guardian.
- With what amount does the account open in Yes Bank?
Account can be opened with Rs 10000 in Yes Bank, apart from this savings account can be opened for Rs 0.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Yes Bank?
To open an account in Yes Bank, photo, Aadhaar, voter, driving license, pan card, electricity bill, minimum deposit amount is required.
- How to open Zero Account in Yes Bank?
Zero account can be opened in Yes Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with Yes Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account in a Yes Bank branch. Whereas it takes only 10 minutes to open an online account.
- How much interest is available in Yes Bank?
Interest on Yes Bank Savings Account is available at the rate of about 4% to 7% per annum.