If you are thinking of opening an account in Union Bank of India, then this article is very important for you, because detailed information has been given in this article, how to open an account in Union Bank and What are the documents required to open an account in Union Bank.
How to Open Account in Union Bank
Account can be opened in Union Bank in the following ways:-
open union bank account offline
You have to go to the branch of Union Bank.
New account opening form will have to be asked from the employee.
Correct information has to be filled clearly in the form.
Mandatory documents have to be attached with the form.
The joining form and the minimum amount have to be deposited with the employee.
The account is opened after the employee scrutinizes the application form.
open union bank account online
Go to the official website of Union Bank . Where a tracker ID is received after submitting your name, nominee’s name, required documents. Which is valid for 30 days. Therefore within 30 days one has to go to that bank branch, whose bank branch has been selected while filling the form.
- Read Also Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance
Benefits of Opening an Account in Union Bank
- Money remains safe in Union Bank’s account.
- The benefit of interest is given on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility is available.
- Netbanking, mobile banking facility is provided.
- Benefit of personal accident, death cover, insurance cover is provided.
Eligibility to Open Account in Union Bank
- Must be an Indian resident.
- Age should be 18 years.
- Must be a government certified document.
- A minor can open an account only with the cooperation of the parents.
What is Needed to Open an Account in Union Bank
- Passport size color photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter Card, Electricity Bill (any one of these)
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Is Union Bank Government or Private ?
Union Bank is a famous public sector bank of India.
- Who is the owner of Union Bank?
Union Bank is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in Union Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account in Union Bank. Children below this age can open a minor savings account in Union Bank.
- How much does it take to open an account in Union Bank?
The account opening in Union Bank starts from Rs 500 to Rs 1000. Apart from this, Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the documents required to open an account in Union Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, Electricity Bill etc. documents are required to open an account in Union Bank.
- How to open offline account in Union Bank?
One has to go to the nearest bank branch and apply there through the new account opening form along with the necessary documents.
- How to open Union Bank account online
To open an online account with Union Bank, one has to apply through its official website and submit the required documents.
- How long does it take to open an account with Union Bank?
According to the Union Bank website, it takes only a few minutes to open an account.