UCO Bank is the trusted government bank of the country, whose branches are spread in different parts of the country, and the best banking facilities are provided by this bank. Is going If you want to open an account in UCO Bank, then this article is very important for you, because this article explains in detail how to open an account in UCO Bank and what is needed to open account in this bank.
How to open account in UCO Bank
The easiest and simplest way to open an account in UCO Bank is as follows:-
You have to visit the nearest branch of UCO Bank.
UCO bank account opening form will have to be asked from the employee.
Clear and correct information has to be filled in the form.
Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
The minimum deposit amount has to be deposited with the employee along with the attachment form.
The account is opened after the bank employee scrutinizes the application form.
Benefits of Opening an Account in UCO Bank
- Account holder’s money is safe in UCO Bank.
- High interest rate benefits are available on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility is provided.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facility is available.
- There is facility to open other types of accounts through netbanking and mobile banking.
Eligibility to open account in UCO Bank
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years.
- Must be a document certified by the Government of India.
- Children’s account should be at least 10 years old.
- Read Also PNB MetLife Term Plan
What proof is needed to open an account with UCO Bank?
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- Aadhaar, school ID and parent’s document are required to open the account of the child.
- Is UCO Bank Government or Private ?
UCO Bank is the famous government bank of the country.
- Who is the owner of UCO Bank?
UCO Bank is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age required to open an account in UCO Bank?
You must be 18 years of age to open an account with UCO Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- With how much rupees does the account open in UCO Bank?
Account opens in UCO Bank from 500 to 1000 rupees, which seems to be according to the bank branch located in urban and rural areas. Apart from this, Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with UCO Bank?
Passport size photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving license, PAN card, Electricity bill, Minimum deposit amount is required to open account in UCO bank. While Aadhaar, school ID, parent’s documents and signature are required to open the account of the children.
- How to open offline account in UCO Bank?
One has to visit the nearest bank branch where the application has to be made along with the UCO bank account opening form and required documents.
- How to open online account in UCO Bank?
To open an online account in UCO Bank, one has to go to its official website , where one has to apply with the necessary documents.
- How long does it take to open an account with UCO Bank?
After submitting the application form in UCO Bank, it takes 5 to 7 working days to open the account. Because the address given in the application form is verified by the bank. That is, a letter is sent to the home address through post, after receiving which the applicant has to go to the bank and show it, immediately after which the passbook is given. This process takes 5 to 7 days.