State Bank of India is the famous and largest government bank of our country, through which many types of excellent banking facilities have been provided to the customers. going . If you are thinking of opening an account in State Bank of India, then this article is very important for you, detailed information has been given in this article, how to open an offline account in State Bank of India and how to open an online account in State Bank of India.
How to Open Account in Indian state?
Account is opened in State Bank of India in the following ways:-
open account in state bank of india offline
- Have to go to the State Bank branch.
- Account opening form will have to be taken from the employee.
- Correct information has to be filled in the form.
- Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
- The attachment form has to be submitted to the employee.
- Along with the application form, the minimum amount will also have to be deposited.
- The account will be opened after the employee checks the form.
open online account in state bank of india
1 State Bank’s YONO app can be used to open an online account.
- Install SBI Yono app from the official website of State Bank or from Google Playstore .
- In order to install and open the YONO app, all permissions have to be allowed, along with this, digital savings account or instant savings account has to be selected.
- After selecting the type of account some basic information has to be filled and submitted.
- Once you have selected a digital savings account, you will have to visit the nearest branch of State Bank or you can open an account through Video KYC.
- No need to visit the bank branch if Insta Savings account is selected. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
- Read Also 5 Year Term Life Insurance
Benefits of Opening an Account in State Bank of India
- Passbook is available immediately after opening the account.
- Money remains safe in the State Bank account.
- The benefit of interest is given on the money deposited in the account.
- Free ATM card facility is given.
- 20 page check book is available for free.
- Free mobile banking, net banking facility is available.
- Benefit of personal accident, death cover, insurance cover is given.
Eligibility for Opening Account in State Bank of India
- Must be an Indian resident.
- Age should be 18 years.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Cooperation of parents is essential for minor children.
Documents Required for Opening an Account in State Bank of India
- Photograph of the person opening theR account.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence proof (Voter card, Electricity bill (any one of these)
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Is State Bank of India government or private ?
State Bank of India is the famous and largest government bank of our country India.
- Who is the owner of State Bank of India?
State Bank of India is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in State Bank of India?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with State Bank of India. Children below this age can open a minor savings account.
- How much does it take to open an account in State Bank of India?
Account can be opened in State Bank of India from Rs 500 to Rs 1000. Apart from this Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements for opening an account in State Bank of India?
Passport size photo, Aadhaar card, voter card, driving license, electricity bill, etc. documents are required to open an account in State Bank of India.
- How to open offline account in State Bank of India?
To open an offline account, one has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank, where the application has to be made along with the new account opening form and necessary documents, after which the account is opened.
- How to open online account in State Bank of India
To open an online account in State Bank of India, one has to go to its official website or Yono app , through which the required documents can be opened.
- How long does it take to open an account with State Bank of India?
After submitting all the documents in State Bank of India, it takes 2 to 7 working days to open the account.