If you want to open an account in South Indian Bank, then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in South Indian Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in South Indian Bank .
How to open account in South Indian Bank?
You can open an account in South Indian Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in South Indian Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of South Indian Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the bank employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the application form and the minimum amount to the branch employee.
- Bank employee will open the account after checking the attached form.
How to open online account in South Indian Bank?
- Have to go to the official website of South Indian Bank .
- Click on Online Account Opening on the home page.
- Click on Resident Customer in the next page.
- After reading the information related to the account in the next page, keep ticking on Terms and Conditions and click on Apply Now.
- Now type the first letter of the bank branch as per your choice and click on Proceed.
- In the next page, after entering the Aadhaar linked mobile number, email ID, captcha code and clicking on Proceed, an OTP will appear, which will have to be filled in the box and click on Proceed again.
- Now a form will open, in which fill the correct information and click on Proceed.
- After some time a call will come from the bank, and the document will be verified, after which your account will be opened. Once the account is opened, all the information related to the account will be received on email other than mobile, after which you can use your account.
- Read Also Saral Term Insurance Policy
Benefits of Opening an Account with South Indian Bank
- The benefit of higher rate of interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
Documents Required for Opening Account in South Indian Bank
1 Recent passport size color photograph of the person opening the account.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, NREGA Job Card, Driving License, Passport any one of these for identity proof.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Electricity Bill any one of these for residence proof.
- Mobile Number, Email ID and Minimum Deposit Amount.
- What is South Indian Bank Customer Care Number?
The customer care number of South Indian Bank is 18004251809.
- What kind of bank is South Indian Bank?
South Indian Bank is a commercial bank, through which customers are given the facility of opening various types of accounts. Apart from this, it also provides various types of banking services.
- Is South Indian Bank government or private ?
South Indian Bank is a private limited bank.
- Which country’s bank is South Indian Bank?
South Indian Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in South Indian Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with South Indian Bank. Children below this age can open the account with the help of their parents.
- With what amount does the account open in South Indian Bank?
Account opens in South Indian Bank from Rs 500 to Rs 1000. Apart from this, the account is also opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with South Indian?
Photo, identity proof and residence proof are required to open an account in South Indian Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in South Indian Bank?
Zero account can be opened in South Indian Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with South Indian?
It takes 1 to 2 working days for account opening in South Indian Bank branch. Whereas online account opening takes only a few minutes/hours.
- How much interest is available in South Indian Bank?
Depending on the amount deposited in different types of savings accounts in South Indian Bank, interest ranges from 2% to 5% per annum.
- Can I open zero balance account in South Indian Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened in South Indian Bank.