If you want to open an account in Nainital Bank, then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Nainital Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in Nainital Bank .
How to Open Account in Nainital Bank?
- One has to visit the nearest branch of Nainital Bank.
- New account opening form will have to be asked from the bank employee.
- Correct information has to be filled in the opening form.
- Mandatory documents have to be attached with the form.
- The joining form and the minimum amount will have to be deposited with the employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
Benefits of Opening an Account with Nainital Bank
- Benefit of high interest rate on money deposited in the account.
- ATM and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
- Read Also LIC Term Insurance Plan
Eligibility for Opening an Account in Nainital Bank
- The person opening the account should be a resident of India.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years and above.
- The person opening the account should have a document certified by the Government of India.
- A minor can open a savings account with the help of his parents.
Documents Required for opening an Account in Nainital Bank
1 Recent passport size color photograph of the person opening the account.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Indian Passport any one of these for identity proof.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Electricity or Phone Bill any one of these for residence proof.
- Aadhaar card, school ID, and parent’s document for opening a minor’s account.
- What kind of bank is Nainital Bank?
Nainital Bank is a commercial bank that provides account opening facility to its customers. Along with this, various types of banking facilities are provided.
- Is Nainital Bank government or private ?
Nainital Bank is a private limited bank.
- Nainital Bank is the bank of which country?
Nainital Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age required to open an account in Nainital Bank?
One should be 18 years of age to open an account in Nainital Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- With what amount does the account open in Nainital Bank?
Account is opened in Nainital Bank with Rs.500. Apart from this, zero balance account is also opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account in Nainital?
Photo, identity proof and residence proof are required to open an account in Nainital Bank.
- How long does it take to open an account in Nainital?
It takes 1 to 2 working days for account opening in Nainital Bank branch. Whereas online account opening takes only a few minutes/hours.
- How much interest is available in Nainital Bank?
2% to 3% interest is available on savings accounts in Nainital Bank.
- Can I open zero balance account in Nainital Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened by visiting Nainital Bank branch.