If you want to open an account in Jammu and Kashmir Bank, then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Jammu and Kashmir Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in Jammu and Kashmir Bank .
How to Open an Account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
You can open an account in Jammu and Kashmir Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the bank employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the application form and the minimum amount to the branch employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
How to open online account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
- Have to go to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Select the savings account of your choice in the Personal Accounts section.
- A page will open in which after knowing the benefits related to the selected savings account, click on the option of Apply Online.
- Application Form will open, in which after filling your name, email, mobile number and other information, enter the captcha code and click on Submit.
- A call will be made from the bank on the given mobile number and some personal details will be asked. Or if there is door step banking facility in your area, the bank employee will come and after collecting the documents from you will open your account. After which you can fully use your account.
- Read Also LIC Term Plan Calculator
Benefits of Opening an Account with Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- The benefit of higher rate of interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
Documents Required for Opening an Account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank
1 Recent passport size color photograph of the person opening the account.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Passport any one of these for identity proof.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Electricity Bill any one of these for residence proof.
- Mobile Number, Email ID and Minimum Deposit Amount.
- What is the full form of J&K?
The full name of Jammu and Kashmir is Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- What kind of bank is Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
Jammu & Kashmir Bank is a commercial bank, through which customers are given the facility of opening various types of accounts.
- Is Jammu and Kashmir Bank Government or Private ?
Jammu & Kashmir Bank is a private limited bank.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank is the bank of which country?
Jammu & Kashmir Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- With what amount does the account open in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
J&K Bank opens normal savings account with Rs 1000 without check book and Rs 2000 with check book. Apart from this, the account is also opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account in Jammu & Kashmir?
Photo, identity proof and residence proof are required to open an account in Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
Zero account can be opened in Jammu and Kashmir Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account in Jammu & Kashmir?
It takes 1 to 2 working days for account opening in Jammu & Kashmir Bank branch. Whereas online account opening takes only a few minutes/hours.
- How much interest is available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
Savings accounts in Jammu and Kashmir Bank get 3% interest respectively.
- Can I open a zero balance account in Jammu & Kashmir Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened in Jammu & Kashmir Bank.