Indian Bank is a famous government bank of our country India, whose branches are located in different parts of the country, and the best banking facilities are provided by this bank. Is going If you want to open an account in Indian Bank , then this article is very important for you, because in this article detailed information has been given about how to open an account in Indian Bank and What are the documents required for open an account in Indian Bank.
How to Open Account in Indian Bank
The easiest and simplest way to open an account in Indian Bank is as follows:-
One has to visit the nearest branch of Indian Bank.
New account opening form will have to be obtained from the branch employee.
Correct information has to be filled in the account opening form.
Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
The minimum deposit amount has to be deposited with the employee along with the attachment form.
The account is opened after the branch staff scrutinizes the application form.
How to open online account in Indian Bank?
Online account can be opened in Indian Bank in the following ways:-
Go to the official website of Indian Bank .
Name, number, email id have to be filled and submitted.
Aadhaar number will have to be filled after receiving OTP on mobile.
Further personal information will have to be submitted.
After that the process of Video KYC has to be completed.
A video call will be received by the bank, after completing which the online account will be opened.
- Read Also HDFC Term Insurance Plan
Benefits of opening an account in Indian Bank
- The account holder’s money is safe in Indian Bank.
- Good interest is earned on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility is provided.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facility is available.
Eligibility for opening an account in Indian Bank
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years.
- Must be a document certified by the Government of India.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
What are the requirements for opening an account in Indian Bank?
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- To open a minor account, the child should have Aadhaar, school ID and guardian’s document.
- Is Indian Bank government or private ?
Indian Bank is the famous government bank of the country.
- Who is the owner of Indian Bank?
Indian Bank is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age requirement to open an account in Indian Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with Indian Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- With how much rupees account is opened in Indian Bank?
An account is opened in Indian Bank from 500 to 1000 rupees, which seems to be according to the bank branch of urban and rural areas. Apart from this, Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Indian Bank?
To open an account in Indian Bank, applicant’s photo, Aadhaar, voter, driving license, pan card, electricity bill, minimum deposit amount is required. And to open a child’s account, Aadhaar, school ID, parents’ documents and signature are required.
- How to open offline account in Indian Bank?
One has to visit the nearest branch of Indian Bank and apply there with the new account opening form and necessary documents.
- How to open online account in Indian Bank
To open an online account in Indian Bank, one has to visit its official website and apply with the necessary documents.
- How long does it take to open an account with Indian Bank?
After submitting the application form in Indian Bank, it takes 1 to 2 working days to open the account.