If you want to open an account in IDFC First Bank then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in IDFC First Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in IDFC First Bank .
How to open an account in IDFC First Bank?
IDFC First Bank account can be opened through offline and online mode:-
How to open IDFC First Bank offline account?
- Visit the nearest branch of IDFC First Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the branch employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the joining form and the minimum amount to the employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
How to open IDFC First Bank account online?
- Go to the official website of IDFC First Bank.
- Have to click on the option of Open Account Now.
- After entering the name, mobile number, email ID, you have to click on the option of Next again.
- In the next page, after entering the Aadhaar card, verify it as well as other information will have to be filled.
- After which the amount of Average Monthly Balance will have to be transferred.
- There is no need to deposit money on choosing zero balance account.
- After transferring the amount of monthly balance, the message of account opening will be available on the screen. In which account number, IFSC code, customer ID will be present. And the debit card will reach at the home address in 3 to 4 days.
Benefits of opening an account with IDFC First Bank
- High rate of interest is available on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
- Read Also LIC’s Jeevan Amar Plan
IDFC First Bank Account Opening Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of parents.
What are the requirements for opening an account with IDFC First Bank?
- Passport size photo.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Driving License one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- What type of bank is IDFC First Bank?
IDFC First Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking facilities are being provided.
- Is IDFC First Bank public or private ?
IDFC First Bank is a Private Limited Bank.
- IDFC First Bank is the bank of which country?
IDFC First Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with IDFC First Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with IDFC First Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- How much does it cost to open an account with IDFC First Bank?
IDFC FIRST BANK ACCOUNT OPENS FROM 10000. Apart from this, account can be opened in zero rupees also.
- What are the documents required to open an account with IDFC First Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum Deposit amount are required to open an account with IDFC First Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in IDFC First Bank?
Zero account can be opened in IDFC First Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with IDFC First Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account at IDFC First Bank branch. While opening an online account takes only a few minutes.
- How much interest is available in IDFC First Bank?
IDFC First Bank savings accounts earn interest at the rate of 6% to 7% per annum depending on the amount deposited.
- Can I open a zero balance account with IDFC First Bank?
Yes, you can open a zero balance account with IDFC First Bank.