HDFC Bank branches are located in different parts of the country, and many types of bank accounts are opened through this bank offline and online . facility is being provided. If you want to open an account in HDFC Bank then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in HDFC Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in HDFC Bank .
How to open account in HDFC Bank?
You can open an account in HDFC Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in HDFC Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the branch employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the joining form and the minimum amount to the employee.
- The account is opened after the employee inspects the application form.
- Read Also Terms and Conditions of Term Insurance
How to open HDFC Bank account online?
- Have to go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Where the type of savings account has to be selected by clicking on the Insta Account option.
- Now enter the mobile number and click on the proceed option.
- In the next step, after entering the Aadhaar number, click on the proceed option again.
- OTP will come on the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, which will have to be verified by entering.
- In the next step, select the savings account or other as per choice.
- In the next step, the HDFC Bank branch has to be selected, where the account is to be opened.
- On the next page, you have to proceed by uploading your photo, then fill your name, date of birth, e-mail ID, select marital status and enter parents name. And after enabling what services are needed for the account, upload the photo of the pen card along with the pen card number and proceed further.
- On the next page, you have to fill your correct address, which automatically gets the address of Aadhaar card. After selecting the permanent address given in the Aadhaar card or the mailing address, proceed further.
- On the next page, after filling the details related to the business and clicking on Continue, if you want to give the ID and address of the Aadhaar card, then select it and do it on the Proceed option.
- Now fill all the details related to the nominee and click on the Proceed button.
- Now you have to get video KYC done sitting at home or by going to the bank. Whatever documents you have given for this, you get the facility to complete them through video KYC. Or you can get KYC done by visiting the bank branch itself. After which the account becomes active successfully.
Benefits of Opening an Account with HDFC Bank
- Money is safe in HDFC Bank.
- More interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
HDFC Bank Account Opening Eligibility
- It is necessary to be an Indian citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
What are the requirements to open an account with HDFC Bank?
- Latest passport size color photograph.
- Current Mobile Number Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity and residence proof (such as Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, Electricity Bill)
- What kind of bank is HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking services are provided.
- Is HDFC Bank Government or Private ?
HDFC Bank is a private limited bank.
- Which country’s bank is HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with HDFC Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with HDFC Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their guardian.
- What are the HDFC Bank account opening charges?
The minimum charges for opening a savings account in HDFC Bank are Rs.2500, Rs.5000, Rs.7500 respectively, depending on the rural, semi-urban, metro/urban branches. Apart from this, an account can also be opened in HDFC Bank with no minimum fee of Rs 0.
- What are the requirements to open an account with HDFC Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum Deposit is required to open an account in HDFC Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in HDFC Bank?
Zero account can be opened in HDFC Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with HDFC Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account in HDFC Bank branch. Whereas it takes only 10 minutes to open an online account.
- How much interest is available in HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank Savings Account offers interest at the rate of around 3% to 4% per annum.