If you want to open an account in Federal Bank, then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Federal Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in Federal Bank . The branches of Federal Bank are located in different parts of the country, and there are many types of account opening facility offered by this bank offline and online . facility is being provided.
How to open an account in Federal Bank?
You can open an account in Federal Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in Federal Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of Federal Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the branch employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the joining form and the minimum amount to the employee.
- The account is opened after the employee inspects the application form.
How to open online account in Federal Bank?
- Will have to go to the official website of Federal Bank .
- After clicking on Open an Account, you have to click on Know More.
- Open Your Zero Balance Selfie Account In Smart Way On the next page, you can understand by reading the information related to zero account.
- Federal Bank FedBook Selfie app has to be installed by clicking on Download The App to open the account.
- After installing, open the app and enter the mobile number at the top and click on Proceed.
- On the next page, there will be a pop up show of Register Now, under which the option of Open A New Account and Federal Bank Customer will appear, from which Open A New Account will have to be clicked.
- After entering the next page, an OTP will come on the mobile, after submitting which click on Proceed.
- Now a new page will open, in which the option of E-KYC Account and Selfie Account will be available. To open an online account, one has to click on the option of E-KYC Account.
- After seeing some features and conditions of e-KYC Account on the next page, tick the box of Term & Condition and click on proceed.
- When the Choose Your Branch page opens in the next page, select the bank branch as per your convenience, enter the monthly income and email ID and click on Proceed.
- A new page will open, where Aadhaar card number will have to be entered. If you do not have Aadhaar card and have recently applied for Aadhaar card, enter the VID number and click on submit.
- To verify the Aadhaar card, an OTP will come on the mobile, which has to be entered in the box and click on Proceed.
- To continue with the further process, the photo of the PAN card has to be submitted on the next page.
- An application will open in which name, date of birth, address, Aadhaar number information will be available, check it and click on Proceed.
- Now a new page will open, in which you will have to mention your marital status by writing the names of your parents.
- After entering information related to name, age, address of the nominee in the next page, click on Next.
- Information related to communication address and permanent address will have to be given in the next page. If the communication address and permanent address are same, then write the complete communication address here and click on Next.
- Other Info will open, in which enter information related to religion, category, educational qualification, occupation and click on Submit.
- Zero balance account will open as soon as you click on submit, after which all information including account number, IFSC code, virtual debit card will be received on mail id. Along with this, check book, passbook and debit card will be received at your address within about a week.
Benefits of opening an account with Federal Bank
- Money is safe in Federal Bank.
- More interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
- Read Also Meaning Of Term Life Insurance Plan
Eligibility to open an account with Federal Bank
- It is necessary to be an Indian resident.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of parents.
What are the requirements for opening an account in Federal Bank?
- Latest passport size color photograph.
- Current Mobile Number Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity and residence proof (such as Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, NREGA Card, Electricity Bill)
- What kind of bank is Federal Bank?
Federal Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking services are provided.
- Is Federal Bank Government or Private ?
Federal Bank is a private limited bank.
- Federal Bank is the bank of which country?
Federal Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in Federal Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with Federal Bank. Children below this age can open the account with the help of their parents.
- For how much rupees the account is opened in Federal Bank?
Freedom Savings Account in Federal Bank opens with Rs.1000. Apart from this, the account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the documents required to open an account with Federal Bank?
To open an account in Federal Bank, passport size photo, Aadhaar, voter, driving license, pan card, electricity bill, minimum deposit amount are required.
- How to open zero account in Federal Bank?
Zero account can be opened in Federal Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with Federal Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account at a Federal Bank branch. Whereas it takes only 10 minutes to open an online account.
- How much interest is available in Federal Bank?
Depending on the amount deposited in different types of savings accounts in Federal Bank, interest is available at the rate of 4% to 5% per annum.
- Can I open zero balance account in Federal Bank?
Yes, you can open Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account in Federal Bank, which is a zero balance account.