If you want to open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank, then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank .
How to Open an Account in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
You can open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Ask for new account opening form from the branch employee.
- Fill the correct information in the opening form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the joining form and the minimum amount to the employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
How to open online account in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
- Go to the official website of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Click on the Menu option.
- Select the account by clicking on Personal Banking.
- After this, you have to click on the savings account.
- On the next page, you have to click on the option of Open An Account.
- A form will open, in which the requested information will have to be filled.
- Now New Account has to be selected in the application form.
- In the next page, some basic information about yourself will have to be submitted.
- After entering the above information, select Saving Account from the Product section.
- Now you have to enter the Captcha code shown on the screen and click on the submit button.
- Request will be successfully submitted as soon as it is submitted.
- Bank will contact you after 24 to 48 hours to complete the KYC. After which the account will be opened, and the benefits of facilities like check book, debit card will be available.
Benefits of Opening an Account With Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Money is safe in Dhanalakshmi.
- More interest is given on the deposited money.
- Debit card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
- Read Also Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana LIC
Eligibility for Opening an Account with Dhanlaxmi Bank
- It is necessary to be an Indian resident.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of parents.
What are the Requirements for Opening an Account with Dhanlaxmi Bank?
- Passport size photo.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Driving License one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- What type of bank is Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Dhanlaxmi Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking facilities are being provided.
- Is Dhanalakshmi Bank government or private ?
Dhanlaxmi Bank is a private limited bank.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank is the bank of which country?
Dhanlaxmi Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with Dhanlaxmi Bank?
You must be 18 years of age to open an account with Dhanlaxmi Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- How much does it cost to open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Savings account opens with 500 in Dhanlaxmi Bank. Apart from this, zero balance account can also be opened.
- What are the documents required to open an account with Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum Deposit amount are required to open an account in Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Zero account can be opened in Dhanlaxmi Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with Dhanlaxmi Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days for account opening in Dhanlaxmi Bank branch. While opening an online account takes only a few minutes.
- How much interest is available in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Interest is available at the rate of 3% to 4% per annum depending on the amount deposited in the savings accounts in Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Can I open a zero balance account with Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened in Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- What is the minimum balance required in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
The minimum balance in the Dhanlaxmi Bank Savings Account should be Rs.500. Which seems on the basis of rural, urban branches.