If you want to open an account in DCB Bank then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in DCB Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in DCB Bank .
How to Open an Account in DCB Bank?
You can open an account in DCB Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in DCB Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of DCB Bank.
- New account opening form will have to be asked from the bank employee.
- Correct information has to be filled in the opening form.
- Mandatory documents have to be attached with the form.
- The joining form and the minimum amount will have to be deposited with the employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
How to open online account in DCB Bank?
- Have to go to the official website of DCB Bank.
- Have to click on the option of DCB Saving Account.
- A list of savings account will appear, in which to open Elite Saving Account, click on Open Your Account.
- In the next page, click on Resident Individual.
- Form will open, in which name, mobile number, e-mail ID will have to be entered and click on Next.
- In the next page, after giving information like select account, branch name, debit card, father name, date of birth etc., click on Next.
- Now after entering the information related to the nominee, click on the Next button.
- At last, you have to accept the term and condition and click on Confirm.
- Now all the given data is visible in the form. By clicking on Click Here, you will have to download the form and take a print out of it.
- Now the form has to be submitted by going to the branch after putting signature, thumb impression and photo on the form.
- Passbook, ATM etc. will reach through post in about 6 to 7 days after form submission.
- Read Also LIC E-Term Plan
Benefits of Opening an Account with DCB Bank
- High rate of interest is available on the money deposited in the account.
- ATM and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
Eligibility to Open Account with DCB Bank
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
Documents Required for Opening Account in DCB Bank
- Passport size color photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity proof and residence proof.
- What type of bank is DCB Bank?
DCB Bank is a commercial bank, through which all types of banking facilities are being provided.
- What is the full form of DCB Bank?
The full name of DCB Bank is Development Credit Bank, which is called Vikas Credit Bank in Hindi.
- Is DCB Bank Government or Private ?
DCB Bank is a private limited bank.
- DCB Bank is the bank of which country?
DCB Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with DCB Bank?
One should be 18 years of age to open an account with DCB Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- How much does it cost to open an account with DCB Bank?
DCB Bank Classic Savings Account opens with Rs.2500 and Rs.5000, depending on the rural/semi-urban and metro/urban branch. Apart from this, account can be opened in zero rupees also.
- What are the documents required to open an account with DCB Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum Deposit amount are required to open an account in DCB Bank.
- How to open zero account in DCB Bank?
Zero account can be opened in DCB Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with DCB?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account at a DCB Bank branch. While opening an online account takes only a few minutes.
- How much interest is available in DCB Bank?
Interest ranging from 2% to 5% is available on the savings account in DCB Bank. The interest rate is fixed on the basis of money deposited in each savings account.
- Can I open a zero balance account with DCB Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened in DCB Bank.