If you want to open an account in City Union Bank , then this article is very important for you. Because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in City Union Bank and what are the documents required to open an account in City Union Bank.
How to Open an Account in City Union Bank?
You can open an account in City Union Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to Open Offline Account in City Union Bank?
- Visit the nearest branch of City Union Bank.
- New account opening form will have to be asked from the bank employee.
- Correct information has to be filled in the opening form.
- Mandatory documents have to be attached with the form.
- The joining form and the minimum amount will have to be deposited with the employee.
- The employee will open the account after checking the application form.
How to open City Union Bank account online?
- Have to go to the official website of City Union Bank.
- Personal Banking option has to be selected from the option given above in the website.
- After selecting the type of savings account, click on the apply button.
- A form will open in which personal information has to be submitted.
- Verify the Aadhaar card information and submit your contact’s address.
- Select the preferred bank branch by entering the PAN card and proceed.
- After completing the process of Video Kyc, the account will be fully opened.
- Read Also LIC Term Insurance 1 Crore
Benefits of Opening an Account with City Union Bank
- The benefit of higher rate of interest is given on the deposited money.
- ATM card and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility available.
Eligibility to open an account with City Union Bank
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years and above.
- The person opening the account should have a document certified by the Government of India.
- Children can open minor savings account with the help of their parents.
Documents Required for Opening an Account with City Union Bank
1 Recent passport size color photograph of the person opening the account.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, NREGA Job Card, Driving License, Passport any one of these for identity proof.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Electricity Bill any one of these for residence proof.
- Aadhaar card, school ID, and parent’s document for opening a minor savings account.
- What type of bank is City Union Bank?
City Union Bank is a commercial bank, through which many types of banking facilities are provided such as account opening facility, insurance, loan, credit card, internet banking, mobile banking etc.
- Is City Union Bank Government or Private ?
City Union Bank is a private limited bank.
- Which country’s bank is City Union Bank?
City Union Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- Who is the owner of City Union Bank?
City Union Bank is owned by Mr. R. Mohan.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with City Union Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with City Union Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- How much does it cost to open an account with City Union Bank?
Account can be opened in City Union Bank without checkbook from Rs 100, 500, 750, 1000, which is determined on the basis of rural, semi-urban, urban, metro bank branches. Apart from this, the account is also opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Union Bank?
Photo, identity proof and residence proof are required to open an account with City Union Bank.
- How to open Zero Account in City Union Bank?
Zero account can be opened in City Union Bank with the help of its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with City Union?
It takes 1 to 2 working days for account opening in City Union Bank branch. Whereas online account opening takes only a few minutes/hours.
- How much interest is available in City Union Bank?
City Union Bank offers 3% to 4% interest on savings accounts.
- Can I open zero balance account with City Union Bank?
Yes, zero balance account can be opened in City Union Bank.