Central Bank of India is the famous government bank of our country India, whose branches are located in different parts of the country, and the best banking is done by this bank. Facilities are being provided. If you want to open an account in the Central Bank, then this article is very important for you, because this article contains detailed information about how to open an account in the Central Bank, and What documents are needed for this .
What are the Requirements for Opening an Account in Central Bank?
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- Aadhaar, School ID and Guardian’s Documents for Minor
How to Open Account in Central Bank
The easiest and simplest way to open an account in Central Bank is as follows:-
One has to go to the nearest bank branch of the Central Bank.
New account opening form will have to be asked from the branch employee.
Correct information has to be filled in the account opening form.
Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
The minimum deposit amount has to be deposited with the employee along with the attachment form.
The account is opened after the bank employee scrutinizes the application form.
- Read Also SBI Life Insurance Term Plan
Benefits of Opening an Account with the Central Bank
- The account holder’s money is safe in the Central Bank.
- Good interest is earned on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility is provided.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facility is available.
Eligibility to Open an Account with the Central Bank
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years.
- Must be a document certified by the Government of India.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
- Is the Central Bank Government or Private ?
Central Bank is the famous government bank of the country.
- Who owns the Central Bank?
The Central Bank is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age required to open an account in Central Bank?
One should be 18 years of age to open an account with Central Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their guardian.
- With how much rupees the account is opened in the Central Bank?
The account is opened in the Central Bank with an initial amount of Rs.50. Apart from this Jan Dhan account can be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with the Central Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, voter, driving license, pan card, electricity bill, minimum deposit amount is required to open an account in Central Bank. And to open a child’s account, Aadhaar, school ID, parents’ documents and signature are required.
- How to open offline account in Central Bank?
One has to go to the nearest branch of the Central Bank and open the account there with the new account opening form and necessary documents.
- How to open online account in Central Bank
To open an online account with the Central Bank, one has to visit its official website and apply along with the required documents.
- How long does it take to open an account with Central Bank?
After submitting the application form to the Central Bank, it takes 5 to 7 working days to open the account.