If you are thinking of opening an account in Bank of Baroda, then this article is very important for you, because detailed information has been given in this article, how to open an account in Bank of Baroda and What are the requirements and how to open an account in Bank of Baroda .
How to Open Account in Bank of Baroda
Account can be opened in Bank of Baroda in the following ways:-
Open Bank of Baroda Account Offline
- Have to go to the branch of Bank of Baroda.
- New account opening form will have to be taken from the employee.
- Clear and correct information has to be filled in the form.
- Compulsory documents have to be attached with the form.
- The attachment form has to be submitted to the employee.
- The account is opened after the employee scrutinizes the application form.
Open Bank of Baroda Account Online
- To open an online account with Bank of Baroda, you need to install the Bob World app.
- After installing the Bob World app, open the app and allow all permissions.
- Select the language of your choice to proceed with the process.
- Click on Explore Benefits option below B3 Plus Account option in Bob World homepage.
- After this B3 Plus Account features will appear. Read it and click on the Apply button.
- Enter the email id and mobile number and select all the declarations and click Next.
- Verification link will be received on the email ID, open it and verify it.
- Now after accepting all the Terms and Conditions to open the account, do Next.
- PAN number and Aadhaar number have to be entered, after which then accept and next the consent.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, fill it in the box and click Next.
- Now select the branch of Bank of Baroda in which you want to open an account.
- Personal information has to be filled correctly like father’s name, mother’s name, nominee etc.
- Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, UPI, Virtual Debit Card have to be selected whatever you want.
- In the final step, complete details of the application will appear, after checking it carefully, select the Submit Application button.
- After submitting the online application, you will have to do Video KYC.
- Here select the date and time on which you want to do video KYC and select the Schedule video KYC button.
- Video KYC link will be sent to the email ID, open it and complete the video KYC.
- On completion of KYC the account will be opened and all banking facilities can be availed.
- Read Also Joint Life Insurance Policy
Benefits of Opening an Account in Bank of Baroda
- Money is safe in Bank of Baroda.
- The benefit of interest is given on the money deposited in the account.
- Debit card and check book facility to the account holder.
- Netbanking, mobile banking facility is provided.
- Benefit of personal accident, death cover, insurance cover is provided.
Eligibility for Opening an Account with Bank of Baroda
- The person opening the account should be a resident of India.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years
- The person opening the account should have a document certified by the Government of India.
Documents Required for Opening an Account in Bank of Baroda
- Passport size photo.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence proof (Voter card, Electricity bill (any one of these)
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Is Bank of Baroda government or private ?
Bank of Baroda is a famous public sector bank of our country.
- Who is the owner of Bank of Baroda?
The Government of India is the owner of Bank of Baroda.
- What is the age limit for opening an account in Bank of Baroda?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with Bank of Baroda. Children below this age can open a minor savings account in Bank of Baroda.
- How much does it take to open an account in Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda account opens from Rs 500 to Rs 1000. Apart from this Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the documents required to open an account in Bank of Baroda?
Passport size photo, Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License, Electricity Bill etc. documents are required to open an account in Bank of Baroda.
- How to open offline account in Bank of Baroda?
To open an offline account in Bank of Baroda, one has to visit the nearest bank branch, where an application has to be made through the New Account Opening Form along with the necessary documents.
- How to open Bank of Baroda account online
To open an online account in Bank of Baroda, one has to go to its Bob World App, where the required documents and video Kyc can open the account.
- How long does it take to open an account with Bank of Baroda?
After submitting all the documents in Bank of Baroda it takes 5 to 7 working days to open the account.