If you want to open an account in Bandhan Bank , then this article is very important for you, because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Bandhan Bank and how to open an account in Bandhan Bank. What documents are needed for this .
How to Open Account in Bandhan Bank
The simplest and easiest way to open an account in Bandhan Bank is as follows:-
One has to visit the nearest bank branch of Bandhan Bank.
New account opening form will have to be asked from the branch employee.
Correct information has to be filled clearly in the form.
Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
The joining form and the minimum amount have to be deposited with the employee.
The account is opened after the employee scrutinizes the application form.
- Read Also Best Term Insurance Plans
Benefits of Opening an Account in Bandhan Bank
- The account holder’s money is safe in Bandhan Bank.
- More interest is given on the money deposited in the account.
- ATM card, check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility.
Bandhan Bank Account Opening Eligibility
- The person opening the account should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person opening the account should be 18 years.
- The person opening the account should have documents certified by the government.
- Minor children can open the account with the help of their parents.
What are the Requirements for Opening an Account in Bandhan Bank?
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- Is Bandhan Bank Government or Private ?
Bandhan Bank is a famous private bank in India.
- Who is the owner of Bandhan Bank?
Bandhan Bank is owned by Chandrashekhar Ghosh.
- What is the age requirement to open an account in Bandhan Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account in Bandhan Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their guardian.
- With what amount does the account open in Bandhan Bank?
Account can be opened in Bandhan Bank with Rs 2000, apart from this Jan Dhan account can be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Bandhan Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum deposit amount is required to open an account in Bandhan Bank.
- How to open offline account in Bandhan Bank?
One has to go to the nearest bank branch and can open a new account there with the opening form and necessary documents.
- How to open Bandhan Bank account online
To open an account with Bandhan Bank online, one has to apply through its official website along with the required documents.
- How long does it take to open an account with Bandhan Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account with Bandhan Bank after submitting the application form.