How to open online account in Punjab National Bank , Most of the people want to know, because Punjab National Bank is the famous government bank of the country, and many types of account opening facilities are being provided by this bank. . If you want to open an account in Punjab National Bank, that is, if you want to open an account in Punjab National Bank , then this article is very important for you, in this article detailed information has been given about how to open an account in Punjab National Bank.
Benefits of opening an account with Punjab National Bank
- Punjab National Bank is a government bank, the possibility of money sinking in it is negligible.
- Along with interest on the money deposited in the account, ATM card and check book are provided.
- The facility of net banking and mobile banking is provided to the account holders.
Eligibility to open account in Punjab National Bank
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Age should be 18 years.
- Must have a valid document nearby.
- Guardian’s cooperation should be there for minor account.
- Read Also Max Life Term Insurance
Punjab National Bank Account Opening Documents
- Latest photograph of the account opener.
- Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License any one of these.
- PAN Card, Electricity Bill and Minimum Deposit
- Child’s Aadhaar, School ID and Guardian’s document for minor account.
How many types of accounts can be opened in Punjab National Bank?
- PNB Junior SF Account
- PNB Pension Savings Account
- PNB Pension Sweep Scheme
- New Salary Saving Product etc
- PNB Rakshak Scheme
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- PNB Student Savings Fund Account
How to open online account in Punjab National Bank?
1 Will have to go to the official website of Punjab National Bank , where the option of PNB Online Saving Account will have to be selected.
- A form will open in which state, city, branch, type of account, name, mobile number, email ID will be submitted and a TCRN number message will come, which will have to be verified and submitted.
- Next again a form will open, after filling all the details about the nominee along with all the information asked in it, TCRN will be received through message.
- Now KYC will have to be done, for this you can submit all the necessary documents in the selected bank branch. Or you can do this process online video KYC sitting at home. After which your account will be opened in Punjab National Bank.
How to open offline account in Punjab National Bank?
One has to visit the nearest bank branch of Punjab National Bank, where the account can be opened by filling the account opening form along with the necessary documents.
Can I open Punjab National Bank account online from home?
Yes, you can open an online account with Punjab National Bank from the comfort of your home.
how to open account in punjab national bank online?
You can open an online account in Punjab National Bank through its official website.
What are the requirements to open an account with Punjab National Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, PAN card and minimum amount is required to open an account in Punjab National Bank.
How to open Punjab National Bank Zero Account?
One can open Punjab National Bank Zero Account by visiting the nearest branch or through online website .
How much does it cost to open an account in Punjab National Bank?
Account opening in Punjab National Bank starts from Rs 500, 1000 and 2000, depending on the type of account and the location of the bank branch. Apart from this, the account can also be opened in zero rupees.
How long does it take to open a Punjab National Bank account?
It takes at least 5 to 7 working days to open a Punjab National Bank account.