Punjab and Sind Bank is one of the famous public sector banks of the country, whose branches are spread in different parts of the country. Various types of best banking facilities are being provided by this bank. If you want to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank , then this article is very important for you, because in this article detailed information has been given on how to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank and What are the requirements for opening an account in Punjab and Sind Bank ?
How to Open Account in Punjab and Sind Bank?
The easiest and simplest way to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank is as follows:-
Visit the nearest branch of Punjab & Sind Bank.
Ask the branch employee for the account opening form.
Fill the correct information clearly in the form.
Attach the required documents with the form.
Deposit the minimum deposit amount with the employee along with the attached form.
The branch staff will open the account after inspecting the attached application form.
Account Opening Eligibility in Punjab and Sind Bank
- Must be an Indian to open an account.
- Must be 18 years of age to open an account.
- The document should be attested by the Government of India.
- For minor account, children should be at least 10 years old.
- Read Also SBI Life E-Shield Term Plan
What are the Documents Required to Open an Account in Punjab and Sind Bank?
- Latest photograph of the applicant.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, NREGA Card any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- Aadhaar card, school ID and parent’s document and signature are required for opening a minor savings account.
Benefits of Opening an Account in Punjab and Sind Bank
- The money of the account holder is safe.
- Interest is paid on the money deposited in the account.
- Check book and ATM card facility is available.
- Netbanking and mobile banking facilities are available.
- Is Punjab and Sind Bank public or private ?
Punjab and Sind Bank is the famous government bank of the country.
- Who is the owner of Punjab & Sind Bank?
Punjab and Sind Bank is owned by the Government of India.
- What is the age requirement to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank?
One should be 18 years of age to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their parents.
- With how much rupees does the account open in Punjab and Sind Bank?
An account can be opened with a minimum of Rs 100 in Punjab and Sind Bank. Apart from this, Jan Dhan account can also be opened in zero rupees.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Punjab & Sind Bank?
Passport size photo, Aadhaar card, Voter card, Driving license, PAN card, Electricity bill, Minimum deposit amount is required to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank. While Aadhaar card, school ID and parent’s documents and signature may be required to open the account of children.
- How to open offline account in Punjab and Sind Bank?
One has to visit the nearest branch of Punjab and Sind Bank where one can apply along with the account opening form and necessary documents.
- How to open Punjab and Sind Bank account online
To open an online account in Punjab and Sind Bank, one has to visit its official website , where you can apply with necessary documents and open an account through video KYC.
- How long does it take to open an account with Punjab & Sind Bank?
It takes 5 to 7 working days to open an account in Punjab and Sind Bank branch. While it takes less time to open online.