If you want to open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank , then this article is very important for you, because this article contains detailed information on how to open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank What are the documents required to open an account .
How to Open Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
You can open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank through offline and online mode:-
How to open offline account in Kotak Mahindra Bank
One has to visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra bank branch.
Account opening form will have to be obtained from the branch employee.
Correct information has to be filled clearly in the form.
Necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
The joining form and the minimum amount have to be deposited with the employee.
The account is opened after the employee inspects the application form.
How to open online account in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- Go to the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank .
- The basic information sought has to be filled and KYC documents have to be uploaded simultaneously.
- Verification of the uploaded documents will be done. Verification will be completed if all the information is found correct.
- After the completion of the verification process, a savings account will be opened in Kotak Mahindra Bank. And the account number, debit card number and UPI Id will be sent to the mobile number given by you.
- Read Also Term Life Insurance Policy
Benefits of Opening an Account with Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The money of the account holder is safe.
- Higher interest is given on the deposited money.
- ATM and check book facility for the account.
- Netbanking and Mobile Banking facility.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Opening Eligibility
- It is necessary to be an Indian resident.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- Children can open the account with the help of their parents.
What are the requirements for opening an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number and Email ID.
- PAN card and minimum deposit amount.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Voter’s, Driving License any one of these)
- Residence Proof (Voter, Indian Passport, Electricity Bill one of these)
- What kind of bank is Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a very good bank like other banks. In which various types of banking facilities can be availed for opening an account.
- Is Kotak Mahindra Bank Government or Private ?
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private limited bank.
- Who is the owner of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Uday Kotak is the owner of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is the bank of which country?
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an indigenous Indian bank.
- What is the advantage of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Kotak Bank account offers the benefit of interest with higher rates on money deposited in it. Along with this, debit card, check book, net banking, mobile banking and other types of benefits are available.
- What is the age requirement to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
One must be 18 years of age to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Children below this age can open an account with the help of their guardian.
- With what amount does the account open in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Account can be opened in Kotak Mahindra Bank from Rs.2500, apart from this, it can also be opened for Rs.0.
- What are the requirements to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Photo, Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, PAN Card, Electricity Bill, Minimum deposit amount is required to open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- How to open offline account in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
You can open an offline account with Kotak Mahindra Bank by visiting the nearest bank branch.
- How to open online account in Kotak Mahindra Bank
Online account can be opened in Kotak Mahindra Bank through its official website .
- How long does it take to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
It takes 1 to 2 working days to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Apart from this, it takes only 5 minutes to open a zero account online.
- How much interest is available in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Many types of savings accounts can be opened in Kotak Mahindra Bank, in which interest is available at the rate of 4% to 6% respectively on the deposited amount.