If you want to open a bank account online from your mobile without going to the bank, then this article is very important for you. Because detailed information has been given in this article, how to open a bank account from your mobile sitting at home . So let’s try to know quickly without delay, what is the whole process of opening an online account from mobile sitting at home and what should be done to open a bank account from mobile .
How to open bank account from your mobile?
Whenever it comes to opening an account in a bank, most of the people prefer to open an account in SBI i.e. State Bank of India. Because State Bank is the largest government and old bank in the country, and best banking facilities are being provided by it. That’s why let’s know how to open an account in State Bank of India from mobile and which documents are needed.
How to open account in SBI By mobile
- To open an online account with SBI, one has to use its Yono app.
- Install the Yono app from the official website of SBI or from Google Playstore .
- After installing and opening the Yono app, all permissions have to be allowed, and Digital Savings Account or Insta Savings Account has to be selected.
- After choosing the type of account, you will have to fill basic information about yourself and submit it.
- On selecting Digital Savings Account one has to visit the nearest branch of SBI or can open the account through Video KYC.
- No need to visit the bank if Insta Savings account is selected. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
Eligibility to open online account from mobile
- It is necessary to be an Indian citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a government certified document.
- The child can open the account with the help of the parents.
Documents required for online account opening from mobile
- Latest passport size color photograph.
- Current Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Must have Aadhaar Card and Pan Card.
- Mobile number must be linked to Aadhaar.
- In which banks can I open an account from my mobile?
Mobile can open account in almost all banks, which is a similar process.
- What are the benefits of opening a bank account from mobile?
You can avoid running around and spending money on photocopying documents and other troubles.
- How much does it cost to open a bank account from mobile?
The facility of opening zero balance account is available, so no money is spent.
- How to get ATM card after opening account from mobile?
After the account is opened from the mobile, the ATM card goes to the home address by post, which is received in about 15 days.
Read Also SBI Life Rural Insurance