Most of the people want to know, because most of the people want to avoid the hassle or waste of time of going to the bank. If you are also facing trouble or any kind of problem in opening an account by going to the bank, then there is no need to worry. Now-a-days all the banks are giving facility to their customers to open online account sitting at home. Let us try to know in detail in this article, what is the complete process of opening an online account from home, i.e. how to open an online bank account from home and what are the documents required to open an online bank account .
How to open online bank account from home?
Whenever it comes to opening an account with a bank, most of the people prefer to open an account with SBI. The main reason for this is that apart from being the largest government bank in the country, SBI is also a very old bank. And the best banking facilities are being provided by this bank as compared to other banks. Therefore, according to the choice of the people, let us know how to open an online account in SBI sitting at home and which documents are required .
Eligibility to Open Account by Sitting at Home (online account) in SBI
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Must be a government certified document.
Documents Required for Opening Account in SBI at home
- Must be latest passport size color photograph
- Must have a working mobile number and email ID.
- Must have Aadhaar Card and Pan Card.
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card.
- Read Also SBI Life Complete Protection
How to open online account in SBI sitting at home
- For opening an online account in SBI, the help of its YONO app can be taken.
- Install SBI Yono App from the official website of SBI or from Google Playstore .
- In order to install and open the Yono app, all the permissions have to be allowed, along with this, digital savings account or instant savings account has to be selected.
- After selecting the type of account some basic information has to be filled and submitted.
- Once you have selected a digital savings account, you will have to visit the nearest branch of State Bank or you can open an account through Video KYC.
- No need to visit the bank branch if Insta Savings account is selected. The account will be verified using OTP based e-KYC.
(Note: – Similarly, by visiting the official website of HDFC, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, Axis, IDBI, and other banks, you can open an account online from home )
- What are the benefits of opening a bank account online from home?
Can save you from running around and spending money on photocopying documents.
- How much does it cost to open a bank account online from home?
The facility of opening zero balance account is available, so no money is spent.
- How to get ATM card by opening account from home?
After the account is opened, the ATM card is sent through post, which is received in about 15 days.