Kisan Credit Card Scheme is a scheme brought by the Government of India, under which loans are provided to the farmers at normal rates. If you are a farmer then you must be thinking of getting the benefit of this scheme, that is, you must be thinking of making a farmer credit card. Let us try to know in this article how Kisan Credit Card is made , who are eligible for Kisan Credit Card Scheme and what is required to get Kisan Credit Card made .
Eligibility for making Kisan Credit Card
Marginal farmers are the first eligible for this scheme.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 75 years.
For those above 60 years of age, it is necessary to have a co-applicant.
For Kisan Credit Card, it is necessary to have at least half a bigha (1/2 bigha) of fertile land.
Tenant and tenant farmers can also participate in this scheme.
People doing fishing can also make credit cards under this scheme.
Documents required for making Kisan Credit Card
- Kisan Credit application form received by the bank.
- Passport size color photograph of the applicant farmer.
- For identity and residence certificate (Aadhaar, Voter, Driving License, Indian Passport one of them).
- Land holding certificate and information about crops sown, verified by the revenue authority.
- Requirement of security documents etc. for loans of more than three lakhs.
- Read Also What Is Own Damage Insurance ?
How to make Kisan Credit Card?
Kisan Credit Card can be made in the following ways:-
- Get Kisan Credit Card made offline
First of all, go to the nearest rural bank or agriculture related bank branch and get complete information regarding this scheme from the officer.
After getting the information, take the Kisan Credit Card application form from the bank employee and take correct information in it.
Fill the Kisan Credit Card application form, attach all the mandatory documents with it, and submit it to the bank officer.
The bank officer will check the documents given by you. And if eligible for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, Kisan Credit Card will be made.
- Get Kisan Credit Card made online
For Kisan Credit Card, go to the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, run by the government , and submit the necessary documents after logging in and creating a password on that website. In this process also, if eligibility is found, a Kisan Credit Card is made by the bank.