Through this article, we will provide you information about how to make HDFC Credit Card EMI. Along with converting big purchases made through your HDFC credit card into EMI, you can also convert your credit card bill into EMI. Through the EMI facility of HDFC Credit Card, you can repay your loan amount gradually by choosing the option of easy monthly installments.
HDFC Bank offers you the option to convert your credit card bill or any major purchase into EMI through Smart EMI. You can easily apply for Smart EMI through your Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
In this way you get the answer to the question of how to make HDFC Credit Card EMI? For this you have to take advantage of the Smart EMI facility of HDFC Bank.
It is worth noting that HDFC’s Smart EMI option allows eligible HDFC credit card holders to convert most credit card payments into EMIs. However, purchases involving gold or jewelery are not eligible to be converted into EMIs. Also transactions of 60 days or more are not eligible for the Smart EMI scheme.
Below we will tell you about the method by following which you can convert your HDFC credit card EMI into EMI through Smart EMI. So let us discuss further about how to make HDFC Credit Card EMI .
- Read Also Block HDFC Credit Card
How To Make HDFC Credit Card EMI Through Net Banking?
To make HDFC Credit Card EMI through Net Banking, you will have to follow the procedure given below-
- First of all you have to log in to HDFC net banking account.
- After this you will have to click on the “Card” tab.
- After this, you will have to go to “Credit Card”
- and select “Transact”, after that you will have to select “SmartEMI” option.
- After this you will have to select your credit card.
- After this you have to select “Debit” for the transaction type and you have to click on “View”.
- After this you will see your credit card transaction. Smart EMI will be written next to the transaction which is eligible for your Smart EMI and you will see a “Click” option there.
- You have to click on the “Click” option to convert your transaction into Smart EMI.
- After this you will have to choose the tenure to repay the EMI.
- After this you will have to agree to the terms and conditions of Smart EMI. After this you will see complete details of your loan.
- As soon as you confirm your transaction, your loan number etc. will be sent to your mobile number through message.
Thus the amount will be converted into EMI through Smart EMI.
How To Make HDFC Credit Card EMI Through Phone Banking?
You can also get your HDFC Credit Card EMI done through HDFC’s phone banking facility. For this you will have to call the customer care number of HDFC Credit Card.
You have to call the same customer care number of HDFC credit card which is valid for your city. You can get this information from the official website of HDFC Bank.
After this you will have to provide information to the customer care executive about the interest rate, amount available, loan repayment time etc. As soon as you provide this information, your EMI is approved immediately. This does not require any kind of document.