If your HDFC credit card is lost or stolen, you can easily block it. You can also block your HDFC credit card through HDFC Bank phone banking number, net banking or by visiting HDFC Bank branch.
We have told you below how to block HDFC credit card through net banking, phone banking and visit to HDFC bank branch? Has provided detailed information.
- How To Block HDFC Credit Card Through Net Banking?
Through the net banking facility of HDFC Bank, you can easily block your HDFC credit card by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to login to HDFC Bank’s net banking account with your user ID and password.
- After this you will have to click on the “Credit Card” tab and you will have to go to the credit card “Hotlisting”. Now you will see all the credit cards which you have registered under net banking.
- Now you have to click on the credit card number which you want to block.
- After this you will be asked the reason for blocking.
- If you want replacement of your credit card then you have to select “Re-issue” otherwise you can proceed and your credit card will be blocked.
- Read Also Which Bank Merged Into Which Bank?
- How To Block HDFC Credit Card Through Phone Banking?
To block HDFC credit card through phone banking you have to call the phone banking number. This phone banking number is available 24 hours a day. You can block your HDFC credit card anytime by making a call on it.
- You will have to validate your Telephone Identification Number (TIN). This is a 4 digit number which is given to you by HDFC Bank to avail phone banking service.
- After this you have to follow the procedure mentioned and you can easily block your credit card.
- How To Block HDFC Credit Card Through HDFC Bank Branch?
You can also block your HDFC credit card by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch. For this you will have to follow the procedure given below-
- You have to visit HDFC Bank branch and collect the application form related to closure of your credit card. You can also download this application form online.
- After this you will have to fill your application form completely and submit it to the bank branch.