HDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank in our country, through which many types of credit cards are being offered to the customers. If you do not have any credit card yet, and are thinking of getting a HDFC Bank credit card, then definitely read the entire article, because in this article What is HDFC Credit Card ? What are the advantages and disadvantages of HDFC credit card , that is, we will discuss in detail about some of the major credit cards offered by HDFC Bank, knowing which you will be able to choose the right credit card.
What is HDFC Credit Card
HDFC Credit Card is a small plastic card, which is also called a credit card, that is, a credit card is like a fixed loan amount, in which the cardholder can spend the given amount, and the amount spent later will be billed. Can be returned to the bank in the form of.
- Read Also Best SBI Credit Card
Benefits of HDFC Credit Card
- HDFC Bank issues various types of credit cards, and each card offers more than 07 types of insurance separately, such as air accident, bus accident, train accident etc.
- Cashback and reward points are available on all types of credit cards of HDFC Bank. For example, on some cards you can get maximum cashback of 5% and reward points up to 3%. And on every Rs 150 spent on many credit cards, you get more reward points than other cards.
- HDFC Bank has tie-up with many oil companies, so there is a facility of 1% fuel surcharge waiver on these credit cards of HDFC Bank, as well as up to 50 liters of fuel can be filled annually for free.
- HDFC charges an annual fee on all its credit cards, but does promise the cardholder that the annual fee will not be charged for spending more than the limit set on the card.
- Zero liability protection is provided on many HDFC credit cards, which means no separate charges have to be paid for it. With this, HDFC Bank stands by the cardholder in case of any fraud.
- HDFC offers the facility of automatic payment on all its credit cards, that is, to fill the bill with the credit card only once, the option of automatic payment has to be turned on, after which the credit card payment will be done automatically the next time as well. Is . Such as electricity bill, OTT platform can prove to be very beneficial in automatic payment of bills etc.
- HDFC Bank’s credit card gives the option to track the expenses of each month. Means the cardholder can see in the mini statement of the card that when and on what things the money has been spent.
- Over 25% discount at premium restaurants on multiple HDFC Bank credit cards, and 1+1 benefits on buffet at 200+ restaurants, plus 5% off.
- Smart EMI option is available on almost every credit card of HDFC, that is, valuable goods can be easily purchased in installments at normal interest rates. Along with this, there is an offer to buy on No Cost EMI.
- HDFC Bank offers Contactless Credit Card, through which payment can be made by touching the POS machine, there is no need to enter PIN repeatedly, however contactless transactions are possible only up to a limit.
The benefits of HDFC’s 5 major credit cards are as follows:-
- HDFC Money Back Credit Card
Get 10X Reward Points when you shop at Amazon, Flipkart, Reliance Smart Super, Swiggy Store, Swiggy with HDFC Money Back Credit Card.
A gift voucher of Rs 500 is given on spending Rs 50,000 every quarter through this card.
One percent fuel surcharge waiver is available, which is applicable for filling fuel of minimum Rs 400 and maximum Rs 5000.
If the cardholder transacts smartly, he gets the option to repay the outstanding amount for 50 days interest free.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card
On this credit card, 12 free lounge entry is available in India, along with this, 6 free international lounge entry is also available.
Xalana offers 10,000 reward points as a bonus on transactions of Rs.5 lakh, and an additional 5,000 reward points on transactions of Rs.8 lakh.
There is a benefit of 4 reward points on every Rs.150 spent on the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
The Regalia Credit Card comes with Zero Last Card Liability, which means the cardholder is not liable for card transactions after the card is lost and reported to the customer care within 24 hours.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card
With the help of this card, 5% cashback is available on purchases from Amazon, Book My Show, Cultfeet, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony Liv, Swiggy, Tata Click, Uber, Zomato.
On transactions of more than Rs 1 lakh every quarter, the cardholder is given a gift voucher of Rs 1000.
The cardholder can avail up to 20% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
The Millennia Credit Card comes with 8 complimentary domestic lounge entries, and the cardholder also gets 2 complimentary lounge entries every quarter.
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card
Earn up to 10X Cash Points on purchases from Big Basket, Book My Show, Oyo, Swiggy, Uber.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card earns 1 Cash Point for every Rs.150 spent on transactions.
If the outstanding amount is converted into EMI within 90 days before making the card, then the lowest interest rate is charged, which will be 0.99%.
The annual fee is waived off on transactions of up to Rs 50,000 per annum with this credit card.
- HDFC Easy EMI Card
Through this EMI card, you can get up to 5% cashback on purchases from Amazon, Flipkart, Flight and Hotel Bookings On Shopping Via PayZapp And SmartBuy.
The special thing about Easy EMI Card is that the transaction above Rs.10000 is automatically converted into EMI.
With this card, a maximum cashback of Rs 250 can be received on filling fuel from any petrol pump across the country.
The first year’s annual fee is waived off if transactions exceed Rs 20,000 within 90 days.
HDFC Credit Card Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of HDFC Credit Card are as follows:-
Credit card applicant must be an Indian citizen.
The age of the credit card applicant should be between 21 years to 60 years.
Credit cards are made available only to employed and self-employed people.
The applicant should have Aadhaar, PAN, driving license, salary slip etc.
The applicant should not have excessive outstanding loan of any kind.
It is mandatory for the applicant to have address certificate, along with which the civil score should be good and the check should not be bounced.
Disadvantages of HDFC Credit Card
HDFC Bank levies various hidden charges and fees for the credit card, which are not disclosed to the customers by HDFC Bank.
In order to not pay the credit card bill on time, HDFC Bank charges a fee from the cardholder in the name of late payment.
You may have to face fraud on international websites, because only payments made in the country are monitored by the bank.
On purchases exceeding the credit limit, additional fees and interest are added to the bill. And in case of not paying the bill on time, HDFC Bank adds interest daily.