India First Life Insurance
India First Life Insurance has been jointly launched in India by Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank and UK based Legal & General. It is one of the India financial service providers. India First Life Insurance Company has its branches in Indian cities and towns. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company offers a wide range of insurance products including health, savings, protection.
Bank Of Baroda Term Insurance Plan
Currently two types of term insurance plans are offered by Bank of Baroda which are mentioned below-
- IndiaFirst Group Term Plan
- IndiaFirst Life e – Term Plan
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan Benefits
- Insurance cover is available at affordable rates.
- Facility to increase the insurance cover is given.
- Members get the benefit of a choice of voluntary or automatic plans.
- Flexibility to choose the premium payment frequencies ie – monthly, six-monthly and annually.
- There is freedom to add new members during the plan year.
- Tax benefits are available under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- Tax benefit under section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
- Read Also How to Close Credit Card
IndiaFirst Life e – Term Plan
IndiaFirst Life e-Term Plan Benefits
- This group life cover is available at affordable rates.
- Voluntary or automatic schemes are provided.
- You can enhance your cover with additional insurance.
- The flexibility to choose the premium payment frequencies is provided in this insurance cover.
- This insurance cover gives the freedom to add new members.
- Section 80C of the Income Tax Act in this insurance cover. Tax benefits are given under
Bank Of Baroda Term Insurance Plan Eligibility
Entry Age :
The minimum age for Bank of Baroda Term Insurance Plan is – 18 years.
The maximum age for Bank of Baroda Term Insurance Plan is- 85 years.
The maturity age for Bank of Baroda Term Insurance Plan is maximum- 86 years.